Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Discharge pictures and videos from Rehab!

Just wanted to share a couple of pictures and videos of Donte and his progress. These pictures and videos were taken on the Donte's day of discharge: May 15, 2013. There is a video of him walking up some stairs with the assistance of his physical therapist at Wake Medical Hospital, Heather. There are two videos of my parents practicing transfers from wheelchair to the bed during their family training. There are some photos of Donte and I with his physical therapist, Heather, his occupational therapist, Andrea, his recreational therapist, Portia and his case manager, Melissa. Together they were a team of individuals how lead and kept my husband on a road to greatness. They will never be able to fathom the appreciation I have for them because since Donte joined the rehab center, he has just excelled in his progression. In addition their are some photos of Donte and I attempting to walk up the stairs (please notice the ease with which his physical therapist assists him in comparison to the sheer worry on my face as I am assisting him). There are also a few photos of Donte's arrival at home..

I hope that you enjoy these! There will definitely be more videos to com as he continues to make gains.


















Thank you for the love and support!
Stay SAFE, Stay STRONG, Take CARE and HAVE HOPE!
Kelli

No comments:

Post a Comment